Starting My Freelance Career
I started writing online back in 2008, a year before I was laid off from a company where I was working as a CNC machinist. It wasn’t my dream job but it was paying the bills and then some.
I learned the ropes of writing online on a site called Hubpages and I still have an account there. Over the course of a couple years, I accumulated a couple hundred articles and was earning a nice side income from articles that took years to mature.
I built up an impressive portfolio and I found the confidence to offer my writing services to businesses and other emerging blogs and websites and discovered a whole new venue as a freelance writer.
I had to teach myself out of necessity and at the time didn’t even consider that there might be some kind of online course to teach me the ins and outs of being a freelance writer.
A lot has changed since I started out and breaking into the business is easier than ever. I found someone that teaches completely green writers to become paid freelance writers. Her name is Gina Horkey and her blog is the Horkey Handbook.
An Easier Way to Start Your Freelance Career
This is Gina Horkey’s “30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success – Rockstar Package” as she says, this e-course is designed specifically for those that are new to freelance writing or writers that want to turn their hobby into a full time income.
In the course you will be given:
- 9 modules with 50 Lessons full of summary’s, checklists, quizzes, and a final exam.
- Access to a large and private Facebook group.
- Pitch Like a Boss Checklist
- Pitch Tracker (includes a list of sites to pitch)
- 15 Enhanced Training Resources
- Independent Contractor Agreement Template and Tutorial ($200 Value)
- Personalized pitch review from Gina ($50 value)
- One month of 1 on 1 coaching with Gina ($250 Value)
- All with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Let Gina show you the way to 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success.
On this course, Gina is offering a pay in full option or an easy payment plan.